NHBR |
|
|
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
☮& ♥ Just Realised @9:50:00 PM
I'm currently watching Boys Over Flowers Japan version. I'm done with season 1 and now on the roll with season 2.
I'm amazed with how straight-forward the Japanese drama can be. Unlike Korean drama, they focus mainly on the main characters, which I like cause the drama then means more of the main and less on extras. Which also means the story is direct and shorter. I've been feeling rather down and uneasy since yesterday. Egger is currently unwell. I'm kind of having a mood swing now and its more on the anxious and mixed feeling. I hope Egger get well soon. He's pretty quiet these days. I want to go to the Universal Studios and thought of bringing my loveboy there. And also work harder this semester to get my aim. I've been slacking for 2weeks already. I should stop this nonsense and start start nowwwww!!!!!! GAHHH!!!! |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |