NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, October 10, 2010
☮& ♥ Wake wake me up! @6:02:00 PM
I've been trying to adjust my sleeping time and activities in the day but I don't think what I'm doing is helping. Haha. I'm watching the repeat of 2days & 1night now and looking at what Hodong is eating, gahhh, makes me wanna eat (again). I just finished eating rice with egg just about 30seconds ago.
Talking about egg, when I tried to cook an egg just now, it crack open with a blood-like liquid and the inner shell too is red. I asked my mum why is it like that, and she said its rotten egg. Why do we even keep rotten egg? But it was an first time experience. So its okaylah. Haha. Atleast I didn't eat it. Okay off to TV now. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |