NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, October 31, 2010
☮& ♥ Smile Like You Mean It @10:23:00 PM
Its been 11 days and to me it felt like more than that.
Anyway, hello blog. I've been doing nothing for the past few weeks except being pleasantly happy and content with my life. Haziq is coming back later and I can't wait to see him! Hee. I know I'm going to be so tired when school start tomorrow but I don't care. I want to see my loveboy much more than anything. Heh. How are you guys doing lately? I for no reason am excited to see Haziq and spend time with the girls tomorrow. Weee. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |