NHBR |
|
|
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
☮& ♥ Worse Fear is Over @12:52:00 PM
I've just seen my results and thanked God, it was not so much worse than I imagine. I know very well that I couldn't get the grades that I wanted and even thought of failing and having to resit for supp papers. But yes, I bypass all that and I just need to move ahead without having to resit any.
I wished to work even harder in this coming semester. Its going to be harder and more competitive now I understand briefly how things work. Its too late to regret, but its not too late to improvise on the coming papers. I can do it! and if you're thinking I actually did well, actually no. I'm just surprised that I just passed and not actually fail. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |