NHBR |
|
|
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
☮& ♥ He's That Caring @10:46:00 PM
I talked to my smallest cousin about what i think about death and he was sad with just how i see things. He's only 11 with lots more things to learn and understand but when reacted way different compared to many others, i just felt secured, better but yet ashamed. Who wouldn't be when an almost ten years apart boy comes up to you and tell things about death.
He said, "Dying is the last thing you want to do. I still love and need you. You're my sister." Well, with the modern technology and harder education now, i could prolly understand how that little boy grow up so fast. I love you Haziq. Very much! |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |