NHBR |
|
|
Monday, August 16, 2010
☮& ♥ Here's the Convo @9:42:00 PM
I am the stupid one.
S: K nw tel mi wad r u trying to do. I: Just supporting you. And reminding you bout niat buka and puasa. S: I'm not your bf. U dun haf to do dat u noe. I: I knw. I did it anws. S: Why I: Just to remind you and support you. And just cause I miss you too. S: You got bf yet u still msg me. Dats not gd. Pls dun. I: No I dont. Don't assume. Sorry to bother you. Your gf must be piss. Sorry. S: I'm not ur bf. Stop it k. S: And ur going out w guys, dats bf lyk enuf. So dun nid pwetend. I: Huh? Guess your spies just tell you lies. And I didnt go out with any guys. If you want consider a friend in fb, well you do knw that the guys is my sec friend and we meet up with other friends as well. Jsyk. S: Yea, dat was was u told me bout nizam oso. Guess dat too was acceptable to u. Da qa, i'm not ur bf. Move on. I: So you expect me to stay home? And be depress? Thats selfish of you. S: I'm selfish, is to keep you from being unfaithful. Guess even dat doesnt go to ur head. Da doesnt matter. I: I have lots to share but if we're going to end up arguing, I rather not talk or reply you at all. I'm tires o arguing with you when my intention is clearly good. S: U flirt w other guys? How much good justify ur action. Tell me. I have onli 20mins left. After tonight. I dun wan animore of dis nonsense. I: No I don't flirt with any guys. I got a life now. Yeah, I did made mistakes and I admit that. But those are in the past. I'm here not bragging bout the past but what's coming and what just happen. If you rather hold on to the past, then i see no point in sharing anything current. S: Fine up to you. I: If apologizing alone is not enuf to convey that I'm sorry, then I can't think of nothing else to prove my guilt. I did try my best, and the best is here, me still staying and trying. But if you still wis fo things to be the way it is, then I guess I would go. And never look back. S: Firsty u never aplogized before. Think about it. I have 10mins left. U better think wad to sae. I: I did. Check you inbox long long time ago. I said, "I'm sorry". S: I quote, Long long time ago. If I said dat to u, wud u accept it? I: It was either on the day before you go ns or on your ns nyte. S: Just shows ur lack of common sense. I: My lack of common sense? You were mad even bef you go ns an on the day youre going ns, you ask me to fuck off and move. I said on that night that I am sorry. But what did you remember? My horrendous at instead of the apology I made. S: So after ns? No nid sae uh? I: So what's my mistake now? For going out with eeqah, susu and syazwan drg you in camp and not telling you? For going out with Sayyha and eeqah for not telling you? For not bitching bout you to other people? Tell me what am I wrong. S: 5mins left. S: Is that all u can sae? U still talk like I owe you something. Like I'm in wrong. Good job. Stupid as usual. I: I did whatever I can even til this last minute, and yeah, my pride is that pathetic and easy that you can criticize as to what you pls. I'm the fool here to believe things will be fine if I give it time. I am stupid to think that I did the right thing by ignoring things you hate. I did what I can even til now. But nothing can replace the past that will forever haunt you. I wish there's something else I cud do. I will go away now and will never bother you again. Im sorry. S: K goodbye. Fyi, u didnt ignore things I hate. Even when with me, u still with nizam. So dun lie. I: Fyi, I'm talking bout present life. Bt like I said, you care bout the past more than present. S: It happened last 2 months. After repeated time I tell u no means no. I: I see no point in making fb and showing you what I meant when I said I ignore him. S: U said u did same thing when not with me. Whe w me u did same thing. Wad about in nyp. Do i know? Sp pls. Till you learn to respect me and no your placing. Get lost. S: Tel mi when last contact with nizam. I: The night before you ns (3rd August). S: Wtf? Why. S: See stupid as usual. What try? Still doing same mistake. U r realli dumb sia. I: Up to you la fie. You didnt ask what he text me and what I reply. Cause to you, as long as I contact him, I'm the dumb one. S: Explain then I: Something like.. I dont know what's going on in your life but I hope you're doing fine. Be strong. Then I reply, Huh? Oh. K. S: U wana show sincerity ask me and I will tel. I: What's Sincerity to you. S: U showing remorse and am willing to sacrifice in return. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |