NHBR |
|
|
Saturday, August 07, 2010
☮& ♥ The Best Truth @9:41:00 PM
I want to know what's next on your mind, a relationship or just stay single? I don't like to hang on for so long. If you're coming back, then tell me. Don't act like you don't care and be bothered by what I do later on. If you want go, then just go. Don't be bothered bout me and what I do.
I do miss you remember you And even dream about you. but you're making me confused now. I don't know if I love you. But if you can answer me straight, atleast I know what to do with myself. Don't keep pushing me away. Just don't. Just tell me which one you want. That will be enough. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |