<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Sunday, May 02, 2010
☮& ♥ Technology @11:49:00 AM

I used to hate handphones because I think they are just an annoying piece of invention that allows people to contact each other, especially parents and can cause some disease.

But with the advance technology nowadays, handphones are becoming a less hated thing for me (i think). I came across this website while surfing the net. These are phone concepts, not actual phone. But I think it would be cool if they really produce such phones :D

Nec Tag


Benq-Siemens Black Box


Benq-Siemens Snaked



TripleWatch


Nokia 888 Communicator




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™