NHBR |
|
|
Friday, May 07, 2010
☮& ♥ Goodbye @9:30:00 PM
Its the time now, for which I know I will cry.
We may have shared some damn good memories together back when July 13 started. Though that 13th falls on a Friday, the haunting thought behind that suay date is where the sparks starts a fire. Though WE shared some common interest, I was still lacking about many things. YOU showed me what life will be liked if WE go through it the hard way. YOU showed me the fascinating things that I didn't know Singapore would have. YOU shared whatever things or knowledge and content me up as much as YOU can. YOU were the first to ever made me read or atleast have interest in reading all kinds of news via many different channels. YOU gave me the dancing vibe that I've never for once seen or experienced in my life. YOU showed me what life is without luck. YOU taught me how to stand up for myself. YOU spent 2-years of your life with me, just so YOU can do all these things for me. YOU gave alot more than this while I gave so little. ![]() I'm sorry... Guess this is GOODBYE
|
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |