<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Friday, April 30, 2010
☮& ♥ Why @8:21:00 PM

I would want to know what it is like to be in a guys shoes. Or body atleast.

I would want to know
1. how they feel about their girlfriend
2. what are they thinking when they're alone
3. how much relationship fights affect them
4. if they even actually mean what they say
5. how huge their ego is
6. what are the responsibilities that they need to carry
7. if a friend is enough to make their world an AWESOME one
8. if living without love from a girl is still okay
9. why they rarely speak up of their trouble
10. why is it that they need us, girls

I would want to understand this.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™