<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Thursday, April 22, 2010
☮& ♥ Understand Me @9:34:00 PM

The first week of school is just the fake part of how the whole 3-years going to be. The lecturers are kind to you cause they know you will be good to them for only that first week. Books prices are extremely over-rated. And seriously, if you know in time to come you wouldn't be paying much attention in class, its best that you start focusing on how you can focus now. Like getting a notepad, post-it or colour pens just so you can pay attention.

I suddenly have this high school spirit. Maybe cause I'm hanging around people who thinks like a kid/act like one. And I just feel like at some of time, if I want to make things happen, I have to make it happen. Not depend on someone else. Oh wells, the ultimate life of ylop




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™