<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Sunday, April 25, 2010
☮& ♥ Love Me Instead @10:59:00 PM

Dear God,
I've made many sins eversince I was born. I'm scared with what mother nature has done in other parts of the world and I'm scared it will hit where I am now. I've yet to change my bad habits and learn to appreciate life as it is. I will work hard to be a better person so when I'm gone, I will be able to tell You that I actually learn and change, rather than dying not knowing anything. Forgive me for all my wrongs. Forgive my love ones for their mistakes. And do guide us back to the path right where we belong. I love you Allah.

Amin.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™