<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Monday, April 12, 2010
☮& ♥ Hit "Re-fresh!" @10:38:00 PM

Alright. I think its about time that I do a proper update.



Yes.
I've never been in the cyber-world mood lately due to the fact that things like blogger, devianART and twitter has turn out to be such a BIG bore to me. But nonetheless, after some soul searching these past few days, I realised that these are the things that make some people realised that I'm actually well and alive. So no point going away with this.

Anyway, the weather these days aren't so good, plus with the things that I'm currently doing, gosh, I'm slowly turning into a dark dwajee. Haha.

I've been going to tumblr and seems to be liking it alot. I might considering moving but this is just a thought.

Oh, I just revived my twitter account. Its not working so good under my FireFox right now, but in time to come I will definitely get it fix! Here's my twitter!.

I think I'll update more frequent here. So, do read up what's next!

P.S: in this hot weather, I'm reading L.A Candy during my free time :D




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™