<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Saturday, April 17, 2010
☮& ♥ Grow @9:33:00 PM

People will eventually grow out of their comfort zone one day. I want to feel as if I did a greatest fight in my whole life and have that accomplished feeling one day. I will get out of my eggshell one day.

And I have to say, when a person has such a high expectation for you and tend to rub in the fact that only he/she can remember what he/she did for you and you know that you going to have to face him/her for long, especially if you're a weak person, its best you take down some proof before things turn ugly. The world invent villain who are cruel and even more cruel. So you wouldn't know your opponent's limit.


Sometimes I wonder if its best if we stay apart.
Sigh.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™