<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
☮& ♥ Tues Fues @7:57:00 PM

Time: 7.58pm
Venue: OUTSIDE HOUSE
Reason being: FORGOT TO BRING THAT DAMN KEYS!

---


Haha. I would love to share with you guys pictures of me suffering, sitting outside my house with neighbours giving me that typical glare whether or not should they ask why I'm outside, but sadly, I got no webcam. And another sad thing is that my handphone is DEAD. BUT fortunately, this laptop is working just fine with internet around. So here I am blogging bout this sad incident outside my house :D What a perfect end of the day.

Its amazing what you can see and hear just by sitting outside your house. I saw the lifts went up and down countless of times (duhh~), someone changing in their room that they forgot to close the curtains, neighbours walking and still looking at me one kind, neighbour shouting and scolding their kids. And of course the amazing sky. Sighh...

(One hour later)

Yeahh! My mum's back! Chiaoooo!!




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™