<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Sunday, March 28, 2010
☮& ♥ Racing Stars @11:11:00 PM

From jobs to money to Sundae. Many many things happen in just a glimpse.

From where I left off the other time, I'm now jobless and still considering about getting another one. I don't intend to look for one now but if I do, it would probably do me good, rather than sitting home doing nothing but aging. And not only that, it would probably get my mind off things alittle bit.

But anyway, its been a week-coming-to-two-now that I've been jobless and it seriously felt like time is passing by so slow, especially if you're bound to stay home alot these days. I've been down with cough and runny-nose so I tend to stay home alot, that's why. But other than that probably out with my family for a dinner or movie.

Since aweek ago, I've been pampering myself at home, watching korean dramas with my mum. Of course I did worry about what to wear for prom. But then again, Prom was not an event I looked forward to, so I don't anticipate much.

Anyway, ITE Prom was the first prom ever I went in my whole life. And I already felt that the day wouldn't be a good one at all. I knew bad things were coming so I didn't react much when it actually happened. Not that I was making it but I myself wasn't aware that the issue was actually me all along.

I used to remember how I adore seeing girls in Paragon's toilet, dressing up for Prom with their girlfriends. I like how the atmosphere is and wish I could be in those girls shoes one day. I got the chance to do so but it didn't turn out the way I imagined. I thought prom works like fairytales as well, where the girls would come to the ball and the guys, will wait handsomely at the lobby or ballroom for their date. I was such a fool to imagine such a situation, believing with all my heart that THAT was how it works.

Anyway, let bygones be bygones.

Earth Hour was yesterday and I didn't catch it. Though I plegde to make it an annual thing for me, I wasn't able to celebrate it along with the others at the esplanade park. Hope you guys managed to do your part in saving the Earth! :D

I'm no longer keen in updating due to some reason but I would probably be back here again some day. I'll be working on some missions I have for this coming week so do wish me all the best alright! I guess till here then.

Bye.

28/03/10 Sunday
Iqahhh




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™