NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, March 07, 2010
☮& ♥ BANG! random-i-know. @12:13:00 AM
Alright, I swear to god that figuring out the codes at a time like this is not a good idea. I'm exhausted! But anyway, here is what I can do best for my no-readers blog.
I think its safe to rant whatever I want since I know that I will not have that many of a reader. So, let's begin this awfully long post. I've been limiting myself to only posting a sentence or two in this blog of mine cause I fancy how people could just summarize their whole day in just a sentence (and it practically goes on for the next following days). I mean, people who don't post pictures and such. I was somewhat fascinated by that fact so since then decided to try and really find it kinda cool. But anyways, I was remisnicing through some old pages and decided to stop by an old story. The post that I wrote was summarize in just a sentence, which annoys me cause I was actually figuring out what the hell happened and why did I say those things. So now that I know (being a short-term-memory), think its best to post with pictures or perharps in detail as well. But I dont mind to post like how it was before once in a while! :D So anyway, I know I have said this multiple of times but I dont think that I'll ever do it. I was actually considering changing my blog to a tumblr or perharps other journals, but Blogger still wins my heart. Its simple and straight forward yet it caters the need where people could just rant anything out. Of course it doesn't work like livejournal or tumblr, cause if it does, it wouldn't be called the old school name Blogger right? I wish I could in future share some talents I have here and get exposed by it. Haha. Anyway, I had a date just now with This relationship thing has got me at the edge, like riding a roller coaster, where you know that its of so much thrill, but at one point, you just got to stop riding and go home. I wouldn't describe myself in a love story cause L-O-V-E is a word that has thousands of meaning behind it. I would rather called my story a chapter or phase, where you know that you will sometimes fall and get back up cause that life lesson taught you something which made you a better you than who you are before. L-O-V-E is just a word that everybody wants to use and feel. And when you manage to say it out to someone, the next person just won't be of any different. Like how they say that sorry seems to be the hardest word. Oh well. I was just ranting my opinions. and this post was made just so that I know today or Saturday, March 6, I went out with him. Thats all :D |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |