<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Saturday, January 09, 2010
☮& ♥ Hello? @9:58:00 PM

2010


Alright, I'm late by 9 days but I dont give a shit. I finally went to peoples blog and see what their 2010 celebration was like. Many partied and came up with resolutions like fulfilling one's need or dream while others making their last year resolution work and etc.

Well, as for me. I celebrated new year with Saufi and there's nothing interesting to add on to this year. I should say, I almost got everything that I ever wanted. Acoustic guitar, keyboard, DLSR, iPod. And this year's resolution? Maybe travel to Australia? Haha

My Aunt and her family might be heading to states (again) this year. The sound of the trip just excites me but I dont think I would be able save up to $10,000 by this end of October. And again, school. I might (cross-fingers) get into poly and by then, I would definitely be busy with school. So, there goes the enthusiasm.

But on the other side, this year may be a good year for me. New environment, new life, new friends. Of course, one can never be too sure. You might be feeling high today, and next day, you're just stoned.

I wasn't able to do something unforgettable on new year's eve cause everything that happened that day was something that I pretty much predicted. And I was also dying at the end of the day. So the excitement pretty much fade as soon as the fireworks end. (I used quite a lot of pretty much d:)

Anyways, this year, something nice to look forward to..

24th January - The Killers Live!
Wohoooo! Hope this one is worth watching.

Til then, Byesss! :D


Btw, I drew this. Ugly isn't it? )):




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™