NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, October 25, 2009
☮& ♥ As Far As This. @6:00:00 PM
This is as far as I could go for my blogskin. I'm too lazy to make a new skin and too lazy to figure out the codes. I'm trying to go for something simple and plain and I think this is the best I can come up with.
So much for my blogskin, I think for once, I'm going to do a proper post since I know I won't be updating like any sooner nor is anybody reading my blog. Anyway, its been 2 weeks of work already. I heard afew stories about how my other friends are managing. Well, things like this are not something that we can choose and from the looks of it, nothing seems to be going well. Its just the 2nd week but many already started thinking about leaving. C'mon, let's give ourselves some piece of hope, thinking that we are indeed strong to go through any hurdles. Apart from that, everything's great ♥ It was Nadia's bday on 23rd. And nothing happen either. I was expecting some outing but guess when you get older, you become more loner. I think. I spent my Saturday with Saufi, going around looking for things. Well, as much as I wanted something, that something is no longer there. And I end up spending for Saufi's needs instead. Still, we manage to get ourselves hooked to something and spend some quality time together which is nice. Lastly, Sunday is just home sweet heat. I'm sweating right now and though its 6pm already, I can still feel the humid in my room. So much for being on one of the high floors. Now, can anyone tell me (if there's even anyone out there reading my blog), should I or should I not take up another part time job while on attachment ? If yes, what job should it be ? I would really appreciate your suggestions and opinions. Other than that, Fairwell. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |