NHBR |
|
|
Friday, September 25, 2009
☮& ♥ Such Small Brain @3:36:00 PM
I have so many things in mind that I kept reminding myself to do, but each time I came with nothing to do, I totally forgot whatever things that I reminded myself to do.
Anyway, this week is pretty bum and wasted. Especially the end of the week. F1 is here to stay and here I am blogging, uninterested with the excitement going on down there. I'll be working later which means that I'm glad to be atleast doing something. Oh, did I mention about some pedophile whom I happen to meet at work? Yeah, freakkyyy! And ohh, the reason why I post this is because I'm kinda pissed now. Shoot. My grandpa just called me asking me to buy him ciggarette. Damn it! |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |