<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
☮& ♥ Strange. @5:50:00 PM


I was at blogger just now morning for no apparent reason and didnt post anything at all. And here I am again at blogger, only that now, I'm really posting this crap at 6pm.

I actually have something on tonight but due to certain miscommunication, the whole thing is cancel. Well, pretty much my presence is not needed. So much for the enthusiasm. So, I've been doing nothing but laze around like a cow. I did have 2 naps, 1 cup water, 1 cup f&n orange, watch TV on surgery & Indonesia reality drama, play games, guitar and blogging. Yeah, wasted wednesday. Hmphh..

So since I've cook myself up in the house for 1 whole day, I think I shall head out tomorrow and do a little pampering for myself. I'm so bored at home that I can just burst my brain anytime. (The thought of me staying home, makes my imagination goes wild... and alot more thinking which I now dont like doing). Well see how thenn..




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™