NHBR |
|
|
Thursday, July 30, 2009
☮& ♥ It Goes Like This @1:46:00 AM
I have too many things in mind to bother about. Things goes from one to another and the space that I have is just not ebough to squeeze everything in. I'm always drained at the end of the day, but still worried bout saving part of my whole and life. I know that as person, you can never multi task and accomplished anything if you dont know how to manage. I guess thats my weakest link.
I need to revamp myself now that I just look so crappy. And ohh, i need some stand on my grounds here too. Do you know how annoying it is? |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |