NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, June 07, 2009
☮& ♥ This Something That Sway In My Mind @2:06:00 AM
I've wanted to post something the other day but I was really too tired and cant bother to come online. And now that I managed to pull through that, I just need like 5mins to note it down. Sigh.
I saw this two girls trying on some clothes and the way they act kind of remind me of Ili and me. K. Maybe its just Ili. Cause she was so bubbly and happy and fragile. And it makes me miss Ili so much at that point of time. No matter how much I dont want to sound gay here, I ended sounding like one by the end of this stanza. And Ili, I freaking miss you!!!!!!! And also. I saw this one girl. Kind of quiet and shy but she look strong and happy on the outside. Well, maybe its just me. But she seriously remind me of Eeqah!! Okay, another gay me. I really miss youuu!!! and what makes me even more bad is that I wasn't there to celebrate your 18th. Sobsob. Sorry girl :( Anyway, just alil something that I wanna share... Singapore marry Malaysia = Vietnam child (inside joke) K, I'm done. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |