NHBR |
|
|
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
☮& ♥ Pretty Pretty Little Things. @8:40:00 PM
Heads up, exams are over! Oh no wait, its just the CA -.-^
Many things are going on during this coming holiday and to saufi, I will make alist for you to remind yourself on whatever things you have so that its convenient for you (perhaps) due to the busy weeks I gonna have. I dont know how often you (saufi) going to read my blog, but let me just list down the things that you have or supposed to attend or do. 12TH JUNE: INTERACT CLUB ORIENTATION 13TH JUNE: SYG BRIEFING @ EXPO 14TH JUNE: COLLECT UNIFORM FROM CB 15TH/16TH JUNE: TRAINING FOR CB 17TH/18TH - 21ST JUNE: YMCA CAMP @ PASIR RIS PARK 27TH JUNE: SEE ME AT SENTOSA ------ thats all that I currently remember. So, please take note of the dates k! Aside from that, I think I will get sick soon. Furthermore troubles is just piling. So tired to brag. So tired to take note of everything. Sigh. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |