<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Saturday, June 13, 2009
☮& ♥ Now Its 1 @12:24:00 PM

Happy 1 Year Anniversary
Saufi and Iqahhh

Though we were simply rushing one thing after another, it was nice to spent it finally. Yes, we'll have a blast one one day. With love.

---

Some things going on and I'll be busy tackling each and every one of it. Rushing for time now since its going to be the busiest month for me. Many issues and many excuses. I hate to say this but seriously, there's no time for bullshitting mate. Guess you're just wasting your time trying. Thats all.

And I learn that truth is exactly something that hurt the most, but its just painful to listen, not to accept.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™