<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Sunday, June 21, 2009
☮& ♥ Glad and Armed @12:35:00 AM

I am deeply moved by one couraged and strenght to live on through war despite the hardest time of their lives. Maybe luck is really on their side.


a day off equals to many days of tiredness.
i wished i could share this with you right now, but i know i can't. Just want say, I missed you so much and it sucks to know that the reception (or maybe your phone) won't allow any messages from me to reach you. Always have the urge of calling you but I know that you'll be dead tired at the end of the day. But I still tried anyway. Now you're back now and I still feel like calling you but I know you're tired. So I told myself not to disturb you. Maybe when you're much rested we'll have a nice chat?

I'll be having my challenge next week. Hope you remember. Anyway, again, I missed you.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™