<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Sunday, May 31, 2009
☮& ♥ Stars Are Falling Down @2:56:00 PM

I'm hoping and hoping for the best for us both. For bless from above. Yes, life is tough to tackle and even so, if we managed to play the game well, we might just win in the end.


Things are rushing pretty fast to me and before I knew it, I'm drowning in it. I wish to just scream my lungs out and start all over but sad to say, time just wait for no one. Its time that I step up now, and stand for what I believe in cause one day, I too have to make the choices of my own. Girl, things are definitely easier said than done.

Just give me your ears, and lend me your hands. For their my companion, til the very day I crash.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™