NHBR |
|
|
Friday, May 15, 2009
☮& ♥ Something Like This @4:12:00 PM Life may not be high as always and things may not turn out the way it should be. But who are you to blame? Yourself or them? No matter what, everyones involved at fault. For not playing their part well, be it as a friend or lover. Haters are always welcome and so is lovers. So step up and be a man. Scream if you have cause this world is rule by no one.And to you, you know you've got me. Like how I always believe you got my back no matter what <3 --- QISSY: Haha. Yupyup! All animal lovers should stand up to cruelty!!! :D Sasyah: Yeahh! Its true ^^ Syukri: You're demo is nice and really, if you have interest in such field, dont ever give up. Try harder and excel! But dont forget studyy for Os too! :D Sopek: Crap lah youuuu! Ayu: Thanks babe! ((: Animal Lover: Gosh, how many times would you change your name? Haha. Yeahh! But wait, didnt you abuse animals too? Haha. iLi: ILI ZAWANI ZAMZAM!!!!! I FCUKING MISS YOU LAH!!!! and did I just missed something in your blog? and its channel 8 for Okto btw! :D Redeeyy :): Haha. Please ahh, if you fat I what? Those were days where hot chocolate in the mountains are so good and so is Milo!!! I want go there againnn!!! And this time round, Redd, DONT GET SICK OR VOMIT IN THE MOUNTAINS!!! :P --- end --- |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |