NHBR |
|
|
Saturday, May 30, 2009
☮& ♥ Shake it Off @12:03:00 AM
I'm pretty shagged right now and I'm reserving this very moment cause I'm just drowning in it.
I've never felt so panic in my entire life, and to face this panic situation is certainly something I dont want to encounter again. I was blind and dumbfounded when I first saw the numbers and I still am. I dont want to be in those shoes again, having to beg and beg for it. I should have to step up to trial and speak my mind off. I shouldnt have just follow 'cause in the end, I certainly am at lose. Forgive me girl for the back out, but I just have to say that I cant commit to this. Maybe when I get a job, perhaps? |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |