<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Sunday, May 24, 2009
☮& ♥ i O u @4:39:00 PM

Got this from Ili's blog and I owe her one. So......

1. Put Your I-Tunes, Windows Media Player, Etc. [On Shuffle.]

2. For Each Question, Press The Next Button To Get Your Answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 10 Friends.
5. Everyone Tagged Has To Do The Same Thing.
6. Have Fun!


IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Warwick Avenue -Duffy


HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Love You Much Better - The Hush Sound


WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Shine On - The Kooks


HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Say What You Need To Say - John Mayer


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
That Thing You Do - The Wonders


WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz


WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Say It Again - Marie Digby


WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Ain't No Party - Orson


WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Ooh La - The Kooks


WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
The New Girl In Town - Hairspray Soundtrack


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles


WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Love Hurts - Incubus


WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles


WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles


WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Grease Lightning - Grease Soundtrack


WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
The Fear - Lily Allen


WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
A Certain Romance - The Artic Monkeys


YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
With A Little Help From My Friends - Across the Universe Soundtrack

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
The Night Before - The Beatles


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Fly - Hilary Duff


WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Boys With Girlfriends - Meiko


Tagged! You are IT ~!

1) Eeqah Valentine
2) Qissy
3) Radd
4) Shidah
5) Sasyah
6) Kinkin
7) Tieara
8) Wan
9) Syukri
10) Sue

---

Aside from that. I never felt so much sicker than before. And its so not needed to have them today. Perhaps I'm spoilt. Perhaps I'm too pampered but seriously, I think otherwise. I just dont want suffer the shitty long bus trips while I have better alternatives to get home. Furthermore, its better safe than sorry right?

There was the 100plus passion run and despite the fact that I wasn't on my best, I was glad to be able to pull through the whole event. Hope the rest too enjoyed it as well!

To...

Kinkin: Thanks babe! :)

Sopek: Yes many things happen and just to recap, you didnt give any inspiring speech at all to help me and my nerve pass my theories test. And stop rubbing in on your cool haircut (which I think people barely notice :P ) 'cause I'll get mine soon and you'll get jealous! HAHAHAHA! and those pictures only turn out fine by luck and STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME WITH DISGUSTING BACKGROUND! I dont want see me with apek korek hidung at the background!! Haha. We'll find one soon aite. Patience. And i'll put the link up soon k? My pictures not nice lahh!

iLi: Haha. K i spot it! And I answered those questions without even looking at the questions! (?)

And so, erm..

Just on a random note, this blog was first established not by me, but instead by my bestfriend. And the very first post of this blog was way back in 2005 if I'm not wrong and due to my super duper lazyness to update, my bestfriend often update the blog for me. And even change the link and skin. So, just a lil thought of appreciation, til this very day, this link remain close to my heart and it will forever will! Thank you!! - cheesy huh? Haha. I know.

K back to boredom and sickness!!





Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™