NHBR |
|
|
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
☮& ♥ What Luck. @1:22:00 AM Thanks for the fights and misfits and laugh and for being my friend in MSN. Yes, I know I win too much and you too loose too much.PS: He's available if anyone interested! :D Its April and school is starting very very soon. I've been busy lately and yes, lazy too. So dont mind me for this super short update. My sunset girl. Went out with her the other day to just take random snapshots. It was a last minute thing. I went out with Olivia too, to celebrate her 18th birthday and met Hums the next day with Oli too ((: And I miss this guy so much. Very much. I bet he's gonna spend his last week mostly at home or with A.PS: So what if we're gonna meet in school. Its not like he treat me the same way he does when we're outside. School is school okay? Who wanna be friends with me? Anyone? |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |