NHBR |
|
|
Saturday, April 25, 2009
☮& ♥ Heal Me Plss! @2:39:00 PM
I was super worn-out by the end of yesterday that I decided to stay home for the whole of today. Well, atleast.
Woke up real late just now (like I said, I was really tired.) cause my eyes and body were too lazy to get up early. Anyway, I had hot nescafe cause my throat-cum-the-breathing-hole-that-connects-your-nose-to-your-throat felt so sore. And its been "sore" since Monday. Til now, the flu bug just won't go away. *and its hurting my back and neck as well. sobsob* Thats pretty much the things that bothers me now. So, hmm... do you have any remedy to cure this sickness or disease? I would really need it. Thanks! |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |