NHBR |
|
|
Monday, April 27, 2009
☮& ♥ FCUK! @8:31:00 PM
I JUST WANT TO SAY THIS OUT STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND SERIOUSLY, I AM DEFINITELY NOT THINKING/CARING WHATEVER/WHOEVER WANNA SAY.
I HATE THEM PEOPLE WHO ABUSE ANIMALS AND I HATE ALL OF YOU WHO ABUSE ANIMALS! FCUK YOUUUUU! PS: If I have the power in world, or even super-power like hercules, i WILL torture ALL of you who abuse animals and those of you who dont know how to slaughter/kill animals in a less harmful way the very same way you torture them!! Then come and tel me how it feels like to have your skin peel off and your head smash to the ground!!!!!!!!!! AND DONT YOU DARE COME CRYING AFTER THAT CIBAI! FCUKKKKKK!!!! |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |