<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Monday, March 16, 2009
☮& ♥ Plan Ahead. @3:35:00 PM


New friends = new fun
New stuff = new fun
new = beats old

no, i'm not changing boyf. Still inlove with him. Just have the feeling for new things to evolve around me.

---

As far as I can remember, holiday is currently a boredom and what not, laziness. Yeah, the outings with love is still great.

Thursday to Friday
Definitely a two day rest at home. I just surf the net, watched tv and nothing else. Seriously. Was to lazy to think of something fun to do. On other hand, I did some research for my own benefit and make an experiment on it. Oh it was great! Though it was not something cool, but I did make the experiment happen the very least.

Saturday
It was supposed to be a nice day out with love but he got something on at the very very last minute. So, the earlier outing was cancelled. I didnt want to stay at home on the first day of weekend so I decided to meet love after his event. God it was raining like hell but I loveeee it! Nyway, we headed down to Clarke Quay to watch the match between Man Utd & Liverpool. I gottta love the atmosphere. It was groovy! And not forgetting the disappointment that Man Utd lost on home ground. Tsk.

Sunday
I had a movie spree. Yes, one in the morning and the other at night. The last one I had was like 2 or 3 years back where me and aqilah would watch one movie after the other and scream the hell out of our lungs though we know the movie is not scary. Nyway, I finally get to watch a vampire movie on cinema and the feeling was great! Though it kinda scared the shit out of me at the end of it, I never regret watching such a movie. ( Hope you're not too either! )

Monday
Yes, I currently at home and blogging bout what happen in the past and no, I dont enjoyed my days at home alone. I just catched Sweeny Todd on HBO just now and man it was boring. So much for a broadway fan. And I certainly need to learn how to cook. I just cook two eggs, fries and nuggets and damn it tasted horrible! Like it was not cook at all! Tsk.

Tuesday
I'm gonna predict its another wasted holiday.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™