NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, February 15, 2009
☮& ♥ Past. Present. Future. @1:45:00 AM
I had random talks with Mum and Dad. We talked about things under the sun. We went to see the dead. We thought about death. We think about the future. And we talked about change. We went to an almost endless road. But everything just seems to end. We looked back into the past, and distraught to see that present is not gonna be promising for the future. We played old machines. We ate stupid foods. We laughed at nothing. We stood apart. But still acknowledge about one anothers presence.
At times she's quiet. At times he's mad. At times I'm there. Most of the time he's not. Brother is now gone. I can say there's only 3 of us left. (Don't worry. He's still alive). Though V Day is nothing to me, but miraclely, it taught me something. Love you can say is seen in many forms of way. Mum used to scream at Dad, and he too used to scream at Mum. But with a lil smile from a child, both Mum and Dad knows that their love should not just end there. Bro and Me used to be inseparable. But he grew up into a monster, whom I was always scared off. While me grew more stubborn, due to fear and many unnecessary feelings. I understand why past means so much to someone, while some just dont care. I understand why they people should forgive but never forget while some will do it the other way round. I might just get things wrong this time but seemingly true, I dont care. To be honest, I seriously don't care about what happened in the past and I lived it up to the future. The present is something I would say a mystery that excites the feelings. I can never tell if I would ever be happy or sad. As the day went and talks a heard, I then felt a surged of relief and worriedness engulfing me. Maybe I should learn treasuring my past. So that in the future, I have a story to tell. On how I succeeded to overcome every single thing that took me in life. Mistakes are endless. If I can learn from it, I say I pass. But if I let it bypass me, I will just fail over and over again. - Iqahhh |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |