
I don't want to sound all mushy mushy here. But I just got to sayy all this here. I just got to say this to Sopek!yllemsPitmar (who I will for the first time lie that you were like Jason Bourne though actual fact is that you were nothing nor no where liked him.) made my dayy go
ohh-ahhhh! You were infact so super duper sweet by tagging along with me to an almost three hours lesson I had and for wanting to be there with me despite the actual fact that we were both kinda facing recessions. You were
oh-so-cute when you're blurr and god I could just laugh and giggle each time I looked at you. You will always have something up your sleeve ( & so do I kayy!) and we can just go on with the same joke the whole day without stopping.
I really wanted to play more games at Timezone! just now but something got hold of my heart. That was the green eye monster!! (Okay, more of green heart monsterr! Yahh!) The monster possessed my heart and make me sad cause I was no good at drifting cars compared to you. Sobsob. But I'm sure glad that the monster went away as soon as you kissed me on my cheeks.
(Can't believed I just said all these -.-)Saufi, je vous aime.
--- --- --- --- ---
I so looking forward to end of all projects!! Yeahhh! What matter now is just the commitment that I was supposed to commit and to never fall sick again!
Other than that, can't believed that I got my ass in school when I have
3-DAYS MC! Okay, the reason I was in school on my 2nd day MC was because of the ETP Projects. Didn't want to let my friends down. And the 3rd was simply 'cause of BPS (where we ended up not having any lessons at all.) and Ronald sweets (didn't want to let him down). I was supposed to go for Interact Club but I was really getting sick at the of the whole day.
Maybe its time I should listen to Doctors more often.