Pictures are arranged according to year. From 2007 to 2008. And why I do this and put up the orbit pictures here? Well. I was unhappy with how my hair looks like now. So this pictures makes me feel happy. Just so I get to see my hair. And and old old friends who now changed so much just within a year or two. Hee.
And I wonder whats ahead of me in this 2009. Hmm..



Our secret meeting. Huahuahuahua.

Egger sitting down. Cute lahh seyy. Haha.


The gig that I perform where he said it sucks so badd. Brr. And no, the crocodile is fake.


Very first class outing which was ohh so boringg.

When I think my hair was nice.

The day I turned 17. Brrr....

Watched a very very good acapella at UCC ((:

SYF at UCC ((: - Rehearsal btw.



Be Yourself Day 07 (i think)


One of the first time I ever used my Nokia 3250 camera. Haha.


NDP 07 with the bnss



The first time ever I meet BNSS people. We watched a movie that day. But forgot what movie lahh seyy. ( Aper ahh movie?)

The time when I learn the meaning of camwhore. ( And I got a sexy pimple on forehead!)


The day I feel oh-so-ugly. Both on the in and out. Brr...
I will upload somemoreeeee!!! (((((: