
24th January '09: Girls just Wanna Have Fun!
The surprise was a success! Yeahh! Everything went smoothly and though I seriously suck at surprising people, I'm damn glad that everything went well. The sad part of the story, we didnt snap a picture of the shocking face. Hahaha. Nyway, there's loads of pictures taken. And this is just the glimpse of it.
And they were annoyed with my biatch
aksent. Hahaha.
Today
Listened to:
Bon JoviStart off the day with a show on tv. And it felt liked I was watching the four boys performing on stage, happily and goofily. Oh how dramatic I am. Tsk. Nyway, the show ended nicely with a tribute done by the cast of the show, together with Jon Bon Jovi. I swear to God I could cry like a waterfall. But gladly I didn't. Haha. Adding on, Bon Jovi did a nice performance. Though they didn't rock liked how they used to, I still think they did a superb job! Furthermore, the Queen was watching, mind you!
And currently now watching more tv. Wondering whats up for CNY.
On other note, to my chinese friends out there, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! ((: