<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
☮& ♥ Oh.. what? @9:53:00 PM

Didn't get the proper sleep for the past two days. No, no that I'm still adjusting. Its just theres something I'm always worried about when I lay down on bed. Not because I'm scared of the dark. Just few things on mind that got me awake the whole time. And damn, the only sleep I got was just an hour or two before getting ready for school.

On other note, I have a feeling that everything is not to what it suppose to be. Well, for the start at least. Imagining, the worse that could possibly hit you is, stupid words that leads to stupid actions. And what more that you need than just a hug and a smile is simply someone, to be there, telling you that its gonna be okay. But my cat is still the best companion I could ever have spite the fact that he only replies in meow and demand for more love. Hee.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™