<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Monday, December 29, 2008
☮& ♥ I Love Themm! @12:24:00 AM

Used to have a cat similar to this. Called him Billy! Died when he was only few months. I loved him with all my heart. But to bad he's now gone. Sob )):

Then came the tubby kittens like this. There was...

This is Billy Jr.

And the Twins, Egger and Luic.

And another Twins. Black and Blacki. But we gave them away after looking after them for about a month or two.

Luic and Billy Jr were both so sick. They died late last year ))):

And now I'm left with fatso Egger. Egger is now 5years old. He'll grow old and soon moved on. But can I just make him stay til the very day I'm gone? I dont want to loose my one and only companion. Pleaseee. I love Egger so muchh. Dont take him away please...

I'm sad. Sobb.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™