NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, November 23, 2008
☮& ♥ Love @1:44:00 PM
The word L-O-V-E just makes everyone go crazy. Regardless of what it has done, be it good or mostly damaged, people still go for it and want it. Regardless of how painful it has done, its still something that every feeling human kind wants to feel at the end.
To Strawberry Sundae, I know that I've hurt you so much. So much that I can hardly tell what wrong I've done. Yes, that word L-O-V-E has blinded my eyes, heart and mind that everything I do, I forgot who I am. I now realised who I was. I am ashamed. Much more than words could say. I'm sorry for what happened love. I was not there when you need me. I was not the one who was walking beside you. Neither was I the one to hold your hand and tell you that everything's gonna be alright. I'm sorry. *** I hope things doesnt have to end. I guess that I still have that fear, that keep me small. And that actions that makes you think otherwise. I walked away with my head left on the ground... |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |