NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, November 02, 2008
☮& ♥ Tumbling down.. Coming up again. @3:33:00 PM
I confess that the past few weeks for me has been tough and seemingly hard. But I managed to pull through everything, the depression, the sadness and the loneliness with the help of love. He changed. So much than I could ever imagined. He's putting up with me and my attitude and he's giving his best attention that he could give and he's telling me things that I couldnt possibly think of. His words that sway and give me the ever best feeling that I could never describe in words are oh so sweet.
And love, this aint some "words are mere words. Action is everything". Had my night cycling on Halloween night. With friends and love around, its an ambience that I enjoyed to the fullest. The bapoks that we saw, OCH that just stood there. The company and the super early morning nasi lemak was so oh great. I enjoyed doing this things with love and friends around. Hee. I can still feel the tiredness but the fun is irreplaceable. And did I mention that I am soooooo inlove with the guy called Saufi CS? |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |