NHBR |
|
|
Sunday, October 19, 2008
☮& ♥ @2:11:00 AM
Went out for a jalan raya with a group of old friends from school. This pictures are all bad compilation done by me. And I just realised that one compilation has alot of syazwan's pics with many girls. Since I'm to lazy to look for pixel perfect shots, this are the ones that I, for now, can provide you guys with. So, take a look....
![]() ![]() ![]() --- On the other hand, I may not be updating my blog much often now. School has started and everything else has to be put aside for the many many projects that are coming up. In case you guys are curious how terrible my first week of school can get, well, it was just getting better. This semester is rather more on project based and theory kind of stuff. So, this super small brain of mine really need to get working so that I can feed myself with all the new info about banks and such. With the recession in hand, school works right now do come in handy. And its good to be updated on things like stock and market. I had a wonderful shopping spree with Morning Glory. And I hope the next time, I wont have to rush home and so do you MG. Thanks for the lovely day. Bye |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |