NHBR |
|
|
Thursday, October 23, 2008
☮& ♥ One Sided @11:07:00 PM
Its bad.
Bad terms. Bad time. Bad actions. Bad words. Bad moments. Bad feelings. And still the feeling of sorry and unhappiness I have still dwells upon myself. Dreading? No. Crying? Yes. But not literally. I'm human and I can't stop myself from feeling all this. Why do I bother bout him or even bother telling him bout things that you know he wont bother to remember and the very least that will happen that he forgets. I dont know bout you but eversince the day you say that I was distant to you, I try my very best to change and make you feel secured. I dont know if I fail to do that neither do I know that I pass. I never wanna make you feel that you dont have me when you need me. I dont wanna even make you feel like I didnt try to make things work. Still, I let just that point of yours affect me, so much than anything could. Those lips, that never compliment and always making me try harder makes me like I'm not or never good enough. Not knowing what you actually feel and to always assume makes my mind and heart go haywire. I've tried. and I'm still trying. Why? Cause he's the best gift that I could ever have. but how bout you? i'm sure he'll be,"for me to know for you to never find out"... I agree that people change. I admit that I'm not as smart as you, neither am I as sociable as you. I agree that I dont push myself hard. I fall hard and take time to get up. I agree to all that. Guess I'm just a fool to think honesty can change how I feel... |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |