NHBR |
|
|
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
☮& ♥ Fair Enough. @8:56:00 PM
To be honestly true with someone who cares so much for you is the hardest shit that I could ever do, even to myself. Hard to believe but yeah it is true.
I felt like I was going into a state of mental illness or probably just a slight depression, or perhaps not even any of those two. I couldnt help but feel sorry for him and for what I'm lack in. Yes, I know he likes me for who I am. But people change for the better. Yes, mistakes I make has endless boundaries and yes, I do wanna be a better person, not for myself only but for him and others as well. But, I could never stop feeling like I fail. Maybe what I do just have lack of attention as well as compliment. Anyway, much much better now. And I love you so dearly baby ((: |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |