<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Monday, October 06, 2008
☮& ♥ Boredom + Hungry = ANGRY! @4:34:00 PM

Its the 2nd post of the day within hours after the last time I update.

I'm freaking bored and hungry right now. There's no nice shows on television so I spent my whole day so far watching cartoons. Which kinda suck really. Cartoon shows which completely left me with no benefits at all. Sigh. And some maybe away at some places, probably watching live sex right now. While me, still stuck with cartoons. Wheres the live action in my life people!

God, I'm freaking hungry right now and my super useless and unloving brother is away with his girlfriend, probably sucking his life out with her, doing nothing but wasting time. Called on him to get me some food and he, as usual, cant be bothered and filled me up with all his super annoying excuses.




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™