NHBR |
|
|
Friday, September 05, 2008
☮& ♥ Why? @3:01:00 PM
I'll be going out in just minutes and my exams is officially two days from now and I've yet to study any of topics. Went to school yesterday to do Mock Exam Paper and found out that I didnt do very well. I was sooooo into the Customer Service Topic that none of the topics on that came out. I was really expecting that topic. Fortunately I remember a thing or two for MCQ that it helps alot to make me just passed.
Anyway, sorry Ili I can't tag along with you yesterday. I really wanted to go but I ended school at 3pm and I have to be home to finish my unfinished chores. I'm sorry. Anyway, how was the movie? Okay, study, study, study. Oh shoot! I'm late. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |