<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15002562?origin\x3dhttp://musiquecallyiqah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NHBR
Monday, September 22, 2008
☮& ♥ Pleasant Goodbye @5:36:00 PM

As he lay his eye upon me, I immediately fell inlove with his beautiful almond eyes and his heartwarming smile. His perfume was just nice and the ambience that was oh so calm. We lay side by side. Though it was dark and dull, deep down inside, I was happy to have him here with me. Tingling, butterfly feeling shiver down my spine. Oh how I adore his love for me.

We bid goodbye, and there he went.

Though he didnt say it out loud, I can feel how much he loves me. And I do love him too.

------

I was having a kind of big headache in the morning. So I spent my abit more than a half day sleeping. Woke up around 4pm and find myself free from any chores. I got freak out with lack of things to do. Received around 2 msgs for the day and I certainly have no idea how the hell am I gonna reply to those msgs.

So rather than getting myself even more freak out, I decided to cook something for the family. But too bad, none of my family is eating anything I cook. Tsk.

And dont worry MG, I stayed home the whole day. See, I am a good girl (:

------

And I hope to see you soon too ((:




Iqahhh
Best view in MozillaFirefox ((:
Peace & Love


"I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time."
- IqahRumland

current mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


bloopers



iqahhh™