NHBR |
|
|
Saturday, September 20, 2008
☮& ♥ Grounded. Breathless @9:39:00 PM
I've been staying put at home for one week. I've been grounded alot lately and though I go out that often before the fasting month starts, I've never missed doing the house chores. Like I said, one rotten egg spoils the whole clang.
Holidays now are doing me no good at all. Which is why I feel that jobs are really essential for me. However, on the contrary, jobs would also in the end, control my freedom and its annoying when I have to apply off just for some family thing. But the end result sure is satisfying. Kching! Anyway, I managed to step into Geylang with cousin, friend and Pekk. Though its just a short and fast outing, I enjoyed the company. Though at the end of the day I have a screaming bugger at home shouting at the top of her lungs. She must be growing even more scary and freaky as days goes by. And I dont like it at all. Where is the love and freedom when you need one? |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |