NHBR |
|
|
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
☮& ♥ Confused. @7:07:00 AM
Looking at the time now, looks like I'll only have around less than 5hrs of sleep left til I do my next chores. I manage to spent my entire night, staying up doing MG's template. And I'm finally done. After much consideration on the how it'll look like and what being put where, I pretty much have everything figured out. Fuhh! The nerve-wrecking part is to see how much he likes it. hee.
------ I'm worried, unhappy, but still smiling at the same time. The thought of me not knowing about his past was never in my mind. However, I did came to know bout it when the truth just hit me hard on my face. I can't help but read all your lenghty post, to see what you've been through. I now understand why you dont talk much about them. Wanna let you know... that I've always love you... ------ goobye. |
Iqahhh Peace & Love "I've lived 19years with love that come and go. But one stay, and will die with me till the end of time." - IqahRumland current mood: ![]() bloopers |
| iqahhh™ | |